We are thrilled to let you know that we are reopening Strands of Meads St on Saturday 4th July! We cannot wait to welcome you back into the doors of the salon for a much needed catch up and pamper. We want our salon to be somewhere you can relax and feel safe so things will be a bit different when you enter.
Here are a few changes we have had to make and changes we will ask you to abide by..
• We will ask you to sanitise or wash your hands on arrival
• Please wear a mask during your visit ( If you do not have one we can provide one)
• Please bring a minimum of personal items with you, eg one bag and no layered clothing or coats
• Please wait outside until we are ready for you. We are busy cleaning your station for your arrival!
• Please do not arrive early for your appointment
• Please come alone and not with any other family members
• Please bring any reading material with you as initially we are unable to supply our magazines
• We will not be offering any hot drinks for a short period. Instead we have bottled still or sparkling water that you can have and take away with you.
• We will not be seeing any walk-in clients for the time being. So please make sure you have pre booked your appointment
• We are unable to offer our complimentary fringe trim service. Please book a full service instead
• We are unable to carry out any beard trimming services
• We are also required to work on only pre washed hair. So our Dry Trim service will not be available. Ideally we wash your hair for you in salon, or you can come to the salon having pre washed your hair at home just before your appointment
• We will be asking you to pay with card for your service. However we will display a 'Donation Jar' if you wish to help support us with our PPE costs. Once this cost is covered the rest we will be donating to the NHS Workers.
• Lastly PLEASE BEAR WITH US! The team are adapting to completely new way of working, therefore there may be a few teething problems along the way. We ask for your kindness and understanding.
While we were closed, we were busy preparing for our reopening with lots of new safety, hygiene and distancing measures in place. As such, we are kindly asking customers not to make an appointment if:
• You have experienced any cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with anyone with cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
Now for the fun part, are you going to stick with your usual treatment, change it up or do you need a few treatments to make up for lost time? Once you’ve decided, book an appointment with us by emailing:
Alternatively you can ring the salon on 01323 738738 and we will get back to you as soon as we can, and get excited!
We can’t wait to see you!
We also want to take this time to say a massive thank you for all your loyalty and support this year